Monday, April 15, 2013

Dr. Wayne Dyer - He's a Rock Star!!

I posted the following to Dr. Wayne Dyer's FB page today.  He is such an inspiration to me and to millions and I wanted him to know how he effected one random person out there.  :)


Hello Dr. Dyer. I just wanted to let you know that I heard you say once that you start each day but reaching out to someone (or something to that effect!). So, for lent, I started posting a positive message (inspirational, or funny, or thought provoking (or all of the above! :) )) every day and boy did I get more back than I could possibly imagine! The responses have been so great and, more so, I've created such a place of peace for myself in doing it. Lent has ended but I have continued on my quest of one little person's attempt to make as big of a positive impact that I can while I am here from my one corner of this planet. Long story longer, I just wanted to say thank you for being a wonderful inspiration to me and so many others. I hope all your blessings today are abundantly clear to you. I think they will be. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment